Tuesday 25 June 2013

Ella Bella Blue

Hi all, another week has passed since my last post & I just don't know where the time has gone yet again!. I have great intentions of posting a few times a week but my plans always seem to get scuppered.
 I'm squeezing in this post whilst getting myself & my 3 year old ready to leave the house to get to nursery & my afternoon working in the shop.
Hoping to get crafting this evening when I get home as it's Daddy's turn to read the bed time story & tuck her in tonight.
 
My card today is one I made a little while ago using the Ella Bella stamp from IndigoBlu.
 
 
I stamped Ella Bella in peacock feathers distress ink & heat embossed her with clear embossing powder, I then distressed around the edges of the card with shabby shutters & brushed corduroy & used a pair of scissors to distress the very edges of the card.
She was mounted onto aqua card & then a piece of kraft card that was embossed ( can't remember which folder!) & a bit of brushed corduroy on the raised areas.
The background was stamped using the tendrils of her hair all around the edges also with peacock feathers & distressed further with scissors & the same colours as before, & mounted onto a kraft card blank.
 
 
I stamped & distressed the sentiment with brushed corduroy & attached it with 3D foam & added some sheer ribbon, flowers made with my tattered florals die & some gold flat backed pearls.
 
 
I love using IndigoBlu stamps at the moment & I'm really looking forward to placing another order for the shop & getting my hands on some of their new Christmas designs.
 
See you again soon, thanks for taking a look & as always your comments are very well received.
I'm trying to be really good at commenting on all of your blogs too!.
 
Amy x
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Amy, I love this stamped in blue! See you soon Carole X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Amy, love the colours! I have seen some of their new Christmas stamps and they are all gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete