Tuesday 1 October 2013

Christmas make and take

I've had quite a productive few days! Our garden fence has finally been completed & whilst hubby & friend were working on that, I was entertaining a 10 year old.
I knew that she likes to craft so it was quite easy really & so we decided to make some Christmas cards..
She knew what colours she wanted & where she wanted things to be placed & I only had to show her once how to do something & off she went!
Anyway, here's how we got on
 
 
 
 
We loved the paper piecing technique & die cutting & also made a tag specifically with music stamped on it because she plays the violin
 
 

we then decided to make this card too with a bit of bling!
 

 
This was the favourite of the day but I think mine is the deck the halls tag.
 
 

I'm not sure these will be given away as she was very chuffed with her creations, I think they will be on display in her bedroom instead!
I also managed to finish my finish my samples for our next Out Of The Blue workshops which are also Christmas themed, so I'm a happy bunny!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, they are all lovely makes, I am not at all surprised that she was happy with her makes and they will look beautiful in her bedroom. I love to craft with the Grandchildren (when they are available!) as they are all so enthusiastic about crafting! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,super cards! That paper pieced robin/dove reminds me of a very long day at the library last year when I had to prepare about 30 packs of these for mke and takes..oddly I still like the stamp very much! LOL X

    ReplyDelete