Monday 15 June 2015

You Rock Finley!

Hi everyone, sorry its been a while since my last post.
 Things have been busy as usual in the land of Out Of The Blue with lots of sorting & planning for our Summer Sale which is coming up shortly.

Also in June we will be holding our card making workshop for the Chipping Sodbury Festival. This year's theme for our workshop is The Wizard Of Oz for which we'll be using stamps by Visible Image.

Today, the card I'm sharing was also made with Visible Image stamps. You may have noticed, I'm really enjoying using their stamps at the moment!?. 



This card was made for my Godson Finley for his 10th birthday.
His mum asked if I could make it so that after his birthday it could be framed to hang in his bedroom.
His favourite colours are red & green so, of course I had to incorporate those. 
I used the Max Rocks stamp set, promarkers to colour Max, Brusho paints, distress inks, Time Holtz alphabet stencil & Visible Image Grunge Check Background stamp.


I really enjoyed making this card and hope you like it too. 
Brushos are fun to use & are featuring on lots of blogs at the moment.
 We are now stocking them in the shop so it was great to get my hands on a set of 12 colours & have a bit of a play around with them. Watch this space for more projects featuring Brushos!.


Thanks for stopping by & I promise to be a better blogger & make a massive effort to check out what you've all been creating since my last visits & comments.

See you again soon

Amy x 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Amy. He's great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background, image and design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love that stamp!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy Absolutely love this card, perfect for a not so little any more boy.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete