Sunday 15 February 2015

All You Need Is Love Imagination Crafts Inspiration Project Feb 15th 2015

Hello again, I'm back today as promised with another 'Love' themed project.
Here's my 2nd inspiration project for this month for the Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog.


This card was made using spot stencil, heart stencil by Tim Holtz & the Imagination Crafts Panel Stencil Birds in a Cage.
First I blended dusty concord & festive berries distress inks through the spot & heart stencils, blending the colours darker towards the edges of my piece of white card.
Next I distressed around the edges with black soot distress ink.

I then inked through the panel stencil with black soot & stamped the All YOU need Is Love sentiment to the right of the card with black archival.
I used the scroll part of the stencil in the top right & bottom right corners of my background.
I used Imagination Craft Sparkle medium in black stars over the top of just the birds on the panel stencil by masking off the surrounding areas first.

Finally, I punched  black & red hearts & added the sparkle medium as well as inking around them & stuck them in place in the bird cage & underneath the sentiment.
I then mat & layered onto red & black card.

Please pop over to the challenge blog to see what the other members of the design team have created & also to join in with the challenge where the theme is always anything goes.
There is a prize to be won too.

Thanks for stopping by
I'll be back soon


Amy x

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Amy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous Amy. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this Amy x it's right up my street lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Amy, love the background. It was lovely to meet you on Sunday.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty project. really love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amy, this is so gorgeous! You always wow me with your beautiful backgrounds, they're so creative. The sparkly black details look stunning too!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. super creative Amy - love this to bits xx

    ReplyDelete