Thursday 1 January 2015

Imagination Crafts Inspiration 1st January 2015

Happy New Year!! & welcome to 2015!.
I hope you all had a great time last night seeing in the New Year?.

Today I'm sharing my inspiration project for the Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog
Each month there is a new challenge with a prize to be won & the theme is always 'anything goes'.
Please pop on over to check out the projects by the other DT members & join in with the challenge too.


To make my card I cut a circle in the centre of the card & on the waste I used the Butterfly & Daisy stencil with black stars Sparkle Paste.
I then used the same stencil & paste on the front of the card blank, masking areas where I didn't want the design & then I reversed the stencil to mirror the image so that the daisies are leaning inwards.


I stencilled just the butterflies onto clear acetate & when completely dry I cut them out & creased them along the length of their bodies to make them 3D & attached them to the front of the card either side of the circle.
I blended black soot distress ink around the edges of the card & circles.


I cut a strip of white card onto which I stamped the sentiment from Visible Image & layered onto black card.
I shaped the card with my fingers to make it have a kind of wave effect & then stuck it into place at the top of the card to finish.



I hope my card has inspired you to take part in the challenge.

I'll be back again soon, thanks for stopping by.

Amy x 

8 comments:

  1. Love monochrome and this is fabulous Amy. Happy New Year!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful creation Amy! Happy New Year to you! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this Amy - stunning! Happy New Year! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Amy,gorgeous stencilling...see you soon, hugs Carole X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Amy. Happy New Year. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Amy. I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous! Such a beautiful design.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Amy, love this particular stencil design.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete