Friday 30 January 2015

Imagination Crafts Tutorial

It's time for my tutorial over on the Imagination Crafts Blog.

Here's a sneeky peek of my project today & if you hop over to the blog you'll be able to see what I made & how I made it.


Also, to celebrate the launch of the new revamped
 Imagination Crafts Website they are giving away lots of Imagination Crafts goodies that you could win simply by liking their Facebook page, following their blog & linking up to the blog. The lucky winner will be drawn towards the end of February, so what are you waiting for!?.

I will be back again soon.
Thanks for stopping by & as always, your comments are much appreciated.

Amy x


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous tutorial Amy, feel a trip to Ikea coming on! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tutorial Amy, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Amy for a fantastic tutorial. I love the mirror very much and it reminded me that I have a few to play with.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful Amy, off to have a closer look! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete